The Three Lakes School Fitness Center has recently undergone some major renovations to make the facility available to the public 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Renovations included the construction of lavatory and changing facilities, along with lockers and a new key card entrance. The public (age 18 and older) is welcome to use the facility, as are students, provided they are under the supervision of their own parent.
The fitness center is located at the 7-12 entrance and is equipped with three treadmills, three ellipticals, three recumbents, three Espresso bikes, two rowing machines, about 15 Selectorize weight machines, and about 10 free weight/plate loaded stations. Supervisors are present to assist with the use of the facility from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday and 8 to 11 a.m. on Saturday.
Those who wish to use the fitness center must complete a fitness center application, which is also available in the 7-12 office or the business office, and pay the appropriate fee. Upon registering with the high school office and having a photo taken, participants will be issued a key card that will let them access the facility at any time.
Yearly memberships expire on June 30 each year. Members will be notified when it is time to renew.
Fitness Center Rules
- No street shoes; workout shoes must be carried in.
- Persons in at least 7th grade and under age 18 must be supervised by a district employee or their own parent.
- You are responsible for knowing your own physical limitations.
- Return weights and other equipment to the storage racks. Proper use of the equipment is your responsibility.
- Wipe down work stations when finished. Towels and antibacterial spray are provided for use in the fitness center.
Indoor Walking Schedule
The hallways of the Three Lakes School and Sugar Camp Elementary School are open to the community for walking from 6:30 to 7:45 a.m. and again from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, on days when school is in session.
Please enter the buildings through the main entrance. You may access and print the application to use the fitness center by clicking here.