President - Peggy Bennett
Vice-President - vacant
Secretary - Ann Asbeck
Treasurer - Peggy Bennett
Publicist - vacant
The Three Lakes SCO is dedicated to raising funds to sponsor activities and events that directly benefit our students. The involvement of community members, parents, teachers, local businesses, and our students make this possible. With the help of many dedicated volunteers, the Three Lakes SCO is able to sponsor the following events:
- K-8 fall catalog fundraiser
- K-6 Santa's secret workshop (second week in December)
- K-6 winter carnival
- K-12 talent show
- Spring popcorn fundraiser
- K-12 staff appreciation luncheon
Every year, the SCO provides partial or complete funding for the following:
- K-4 miscellaneous field trips
- 5th grade 2-day outdoor program at Camp Luther
- 6th grade 3-day outdoor program at Trees for Tomorrow
- 8th grade DC field trip
- High School academic banquet
- Various high school co-curricular activities
- Miscellaneous items
The SCO has also purchased various items to benefit Three Lakes students, including uniforms for the high school sports teams, elementary school playground toys and equipment, and signs for the three entrances to the school.
If you are able to volunteer in any capacity or for more information about the Three Lakes SCO contact: Peggy Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-546-3321 ext. 3239 or 715-546-3323 ext. 3239.
The Three Lakes SCO would like to thank all of the volunteers who have assisted with our many projects. None of this could be accomplished without all of you!